For those of you that have been to Kyneton you know what awaits. For those yet to visit - you are in for a treat.
We hope you discover your own gems during your stay. Here are some of our favourite places and information about Kyneton and to get you started.
Narelle & Dean
Our local favourite places
- Burgers at Major Toms (Piper’s Street, ph. 5422 6395). If you have kids (or kids at heart) book the arcade game table. Some nights there will be a visiting Band.
- Shopping on Piper and Mollison Streets. Farmers Market every second Saturday.
- Grist (Piper Street) for the best almond croissant you will ever have.
- In summer head to Turpin Falls, a beautiful waterhole for swimming.
- Kyneton has a large Woolworths supermarket and a number of bottle shops. The Supermarket is a 8 minute drive from the house.